White Flag

I have always been the one 
Who doesn't give up so easily 
But who knew I will be 
On crossroads with destiny.
I was ready to fight 
But too much time it had been 
And the no. Of tries 
Oh, I had lost the count already.
But, still I would have tried again 
Though there was so much pain 
But perhaps
The only reason that stopped me 
Was the huge burden he dropped effortlessly 
He said, 
"It's you who is hanging on 
I don't mind 
As this is like a beautiful song
I know it might end some day 
But we are making such beautiful memories today.
Love is something that
Can not be controlled 
It will happen if it has to.
I don't mind, staying longer 
But if you wish to leave, you can bid adieu."
That night, I cried in his arms
As to me those weren't tears
I had just opened my eyes 
Tears pass by, as the reality clears. 
I don't want to look back on the night 
When I broke the word 
Let's call this off 
And he gave me a sigh
Of relief, portrayed as remorse
I am sorry dear,
Guess that was our course. 
And the white Flag I gave 
Wasn't truly just mine 
It was waved by the love 
That was never on his side. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shivpuri Trip - Excitement and Peace